Congratulations to Serajus Salaheen, a graduate student in Dr. Debabrata Biswas’s lab, for being awarded a 2014 Northeast SARE Graduate Student grant.
Dr. Pradhan's four graduate students received travel awards to attend and present their research at the 2013 SRA annual meeting in December.
Dr. Kathryn Everts produce safety research, a component of the CFS3 SCRI grant, gets featured in the AGNR Momentum magazine.
Noelia Williams is a PhD candidate and mentee of Dr. Buchanan. She is honored to be one of the awardees for this years IAFP Food Protection Student Travel Award
Conundrum of Defining Food Safety - The Case of the Moving Zero April 18-19, 2013 Greenbelt, MD
For a full listing, visit: Funding Opportunities
Links & Resources
- Joint Institute for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition
- College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Food and Drug Administration
- United States Department of Agriculture
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- World Health Organization
- FAO/WHO Food Standards - CODEX Alimentarius
- Food Safety Cooperation Forum Partnership Training Institute Network
- USDA Food Safety Research Information Office