The Joint Institute for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition’s Risk Analysis Program launched the three-day course to educate students on food safety regulations related to the production and importation/exportation of food.
One of the premier events to which the food safety community looks forward is the annual meeting of the International Association for Food Protection (IAFP).
Congratulations to Serajus Salaheen, a graduate student in Dr. Debabrata Biswas’s lab, for being awarded a 2014 Northeast SARE Graduate Student grant.
Dr. Pradhan's four graduate students received travel awards to attend and present their research at the 2013 SRA annual meeting in December.
Dr. Kathryn Everts produce safety research, a component of the CFS3 SCRI grant, gets featured in the AGNR Momentum magazine.
For a full listing, visit: Funding Opportunities
Links & Resources
- Joint Institute for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition
- College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Food and Drug Administration
- United States Department of Agriculture
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- World Health Organization
- FAO/WHO Food Standards - CODEX Alimentarius
- Food Safety Cooperation Forum Partnership Training Institute Network
- USDA Food Safety Research Information Office