JIFSAN's Summer Integrated Food Safety Risk Analysis Program (SIP) Completes Another Successful Year
Posted Jul 13, 2009
From June 8-26, 2009 thirty professionals from industry, academia, non-profit organizations, and governmental agencies across the United States participated in JIFSAN’s SIP to learn and improve upon their skills on food safety risk analysis.
Participants from as far away as Brazil and Italy joined in the program which offered six courses on food safety risk analysis and two new intermediate courses in Quantitative Risk Assessment Methods.
For a full listing, visit: Funding Opportunities
Links & Resources
- Joint Institute for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition
- College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Food and Drug Administration
- United States Department of Agriculture
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- World Health Organization
- FAO/WHO Food Standards - CODEX Alimentarius
- Food Safety Cooperation Forum Partnership Training Institute Network
- USDA Food Safety Research Information Office